100 Word Challenge Week #13

On a cold winter night me, Mark, and Tyler. Decided to stay up till  Santa comes What happened next shocked me. It was around 12:00 and we started eating snacks. "When is he coming Mark groaned". Be patient I said. He will be here none of us are on the naughty list Tyler says reassuringly.Yeah right! Mark exclaims.THUD! a noise came from the roof. He's here I say. then everything went dark.When I woke up we were tied up the others tried to escape but they were exhausted.This guy came he was santa but different.Then he took Mark HELP!!!

Comments

  1. You missed a few periods but other than that it's a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozypanda, I like the idea of the story but I wish that you will use proper punctuation. You also used the prompt in a cool way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You missed some periods but it's a good story. Sorry for the unknown comment. that was me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3 100 Word Challenge